Looks like KrAzY bought a boat

jsharr

While can't stop the video, looking at it closely, I don't think anyone was driving. Looks like a junker car with windshield missing. Suspect had steering wheel secured straight and perhaps a line/pulley system to floor the accelerator from the boat.

3 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

While can't stop the video, looking at it closely, I don't think anyone was driving. Looks like a junker car with windshield missing. Suspect had steering wheel secured straight and perhaps a line/pulley system to floor the accelerator from the boat.

Look closely.  At the beginning of the vid the boat is securely lashed down to the top of the car.  Then it's not as it comes out of the wash.  And the car disappears from the vid as soon as it starts to create the wash.  This is a video cut and paste.

You guys are better than this......

11 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Look closely.  At the beginning of the vid the boat is securely lashed down to the top of the car.  Then it's not as it comes out of the wash.  And the car disappears from the vid as soon as it starts to create the wash.  This is a video cut and paste.

You guys are better than this......

NSFW. LANGUAGE

https://youtu.be/QIYfN62Np

• Awesome 1

Well, I was almost right. The windshield (and all windows) were out. But given the truck push, why the dude inside steering when the could have just tied it down to go straight. From the remarks, seems like they do a lot of dumb stunts on their channel.

36 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

Well, I was almost right. The windshield (and all windows) were out. But given the truck push, why the dude inside steering when the could have just tied it down to go straight. From the remarks, seems like they do a lot of dumb stunts on their channel.

Well I wasn't even close to being right..... but when have facts stopped me.

I call Fake News.