Windows

Square Wheels

Just now, Square Wheels said:

Mine are open.

I'm off this week.  Sitting at home sipping tea in t-short, shorts and windows open.

61* here.  We had 12 inches of snow that had come down before the 12 inches from last week.  We had a few inches of rain and 57* last night that completely removed that 24" snow cover overnight - Poof gone.  Several roads are flooded.  Luckily most of the rivers were already free of ice so not a lot of potential for ice dams.

The other part is that the ground is still frozen so all of that melt and rain became runoff.  This morning, rain and fog.  Humidity was 110% (or more).  Our office building has a 3 story vestibule (no receptionist there).  It felt so humid in there that if the temp dropped a degree it would start raining inside the building.

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, 12string said:

7, but the new computer should have 10.

Yup, 10 here.

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

61* here.  We had 12 inches of snow that had come down before the 12 inches from last week.  We had a few inches of rain and 57* last night that completely removed that 24" snow cover overnight - Poof gone.  Several roads are flooded.  Luckily most of the rivers were already free of ice so not a lot of potential for ice dams.

The other part is that the ground is still frozen so all of that melt and rain became runoff.  This morning, rain and fog.  Humidity was 110% (or more).  Our office building has a 3 story vestibule (no receptionist there).  It felt so humid in there that if the temp dropped a degree it would start raining inside the building.

We got 6 Sunday.  Yesterday most of it was still there.

Last night the temps went up, it's all gone.

Tomorrow will be 70!

Just now, Further said:

I've heard casements are the bomb !

Do I look like @AirwickWithCheese?

Just now, TrentonMakes said:

I had the windows open a bit in the car.  Thermometer was reading 69.

<giggle>

careful, jsharr might be curious about what you were wearing.

biked to work in shorts and no jacket, ride home will probably be short sleeves.  And shorts, jsharr.  I will be wearing shorts with the short sleeve shirt.