Evolution of photography

Square Wheels

2 hours ago, pedalphile said:

I used to use a 35mm ally can for my salt whilst camping. The later plastic versions had and still have all sorts of uses.

I remember the little plastic cans being great as mobile containers for pot back in the day.  I also shot a lot of film back then so you had to keep an eye on the right inventory in the right can.  A box full of empty cans might just contain a surprise in one of them.

• Heart 2

17 hours ago, Chris... said:

6 is a bit generous

I would take those odds EVERY time!

And looking through 2,000 vacation pics??? Tough.

But, I was never getting 6 good ones on film. Of the ~30 on a roll, half were screwed up simply by my finger being in the way. 

Tom

32 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I would take those odds EVERY time!

And looking through 2,000 vacation pics??? Tough.

But, I was never getting 6 good ones on film. Of the ~30 on a roll, half were screwed up simply by my finger being in the way. 

Tom

I guess it depends on what you consider to be an awesome photo. For me it would be one that I would frame and hang on the wall

6 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I remember the little plastic cans being great as mobile containers for pot back in the day.  I also shot a lot of film back then so you had to keep an eye on the right inventory in the right can.  A box full of empty cans might just contain a surprise in one of them.

one of them??? Hell I have 6 surprise cans in my humidor :) 

• Heart 1