Dont Know if I Like This Liking Business...

Nate

I do not like liking.  I never asked to be liked.  I was told to like a certain someone by a certain someone else is a position of great power here. 

I think we need a "meh" button.  I would prefer to meh and be mehhed.

I also think the forum needs a rantometer to rate rant threads so I know in advance which ones are meh worthy

I do not like liking.  I never asked to be liked.  I was told to like a certain someone by a certain someone else is a position of great power here. 

I also think the forum needs a rantometer to rate rant threads so I know in advance which ones are meh worthy

what the..huh?...Oh, yes, yes...

sorry there, I was just liking some of this pie

6-richard-nixon-fw1012-mdn.jpg

• Heart 2

It has a rant meter, that's what the stars at the top represent.

• Heart 1

Now THAT's what made America great!

An informed electorate that understands the world in which they live and wants to work to make it better!

0517-richard-nixon_full_600.jpg

• Heart 2

See. all stars is not a good system, as it does not allow the voter to show disapproval.  Even one star is positive in my book.  I would loved to have gotten just one star on a paper back in school.  The meter needs to reflect negative as well.  Maybe piles of poop at the bad end, stars in the middle and hookers and blow at the far end.

See. all stars is not a good system, as it does not allow the voter to show disapproval.  Even one star is positive in my book.  I would loved to have gotten just one star on a paper back in school.  The meter needs to reflect negative as well.  Maybe piles of poop at the bad end, stars in the middle and hookers and blow at the far end.

no...no...we tried tracking dissapproval duruing Watergate and I just don't want to face that again.

president-richard-nixon-hand-gestures.jp

Just the idea of it makes me want to quit my job and write a book

• Heart 2

I think I need to unfriend everyone now to stop this incessant government interference about my anal freakage preferences.

Btw, a google image search for "anal freakage" was the most disappointing image search I have ever done.

We don't need to rely on your social media habits, RG.

Johnny Cash is here in my office telling RG stories that would make a sailor blush!

johnny-cash-richard-nixon.jpg

Ask the NSA.  They gave them to me along with a love letter you wrote to Imelda Marcos.

what I meant to say was, how's the weather looking in Jamaica, Mr Chairman of the Carribean Affairs Committee

nixon-vp.jpg