Something needs to be done about this!

Square Wheels

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

5824c1a3a46c3_22.1.RS154(2).jpg.cdd6e860

5a7f5b5b3a329_ThisiswhereIKneedtobe.thum

@Longjohn or @Thaddeus Kosciuszko, one of you needs a new pic, my small brain can't handle this.

I was thinking the same thing.  I suggest you find the guy in charge around here (yeah that's sexist) and, after bring it to his attention, force him to fix it.  If we can't trust pictures to help guide us here, we are doomed to failure (OK, more doomed)

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I suggest you find the guy in charge around here (yeah that's sexist) and, after bring it to his attention, force him to fix it.  If we can't trust pictures to help guide us here, we are doomed to failure (OK, more doomed)

Says the guy who keeps me toiling day and night 36/8/436 to crank out an endless supply of avatars....  SMH

Image result for smh smiley gif

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Says the guy who keeps me toiling day and night 36/8/436 to crank out an endless supply of avatars....  SMH

Image result for smh smiley gif

So you think I should let them borrow a few of my extras?

LJ can use this one.

image.png.7bd9c12c04f4605007b868b3ccab594a.png

I saved this one for TK.  It's not one you made but it's one of my favorites.

image.png.2ad1e49d8f42b35b36234a5c2d66aeab.png

Thanks for bringing this up @jsharr.  I'm happy to share.  

p.s.  I noticed your work schedule doesn't have enough hours/weeks/days in it.  Don't be a slacker.

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I like your rather pedestrian "P".  British Racing Green would have been better though. 

BRG is lovely. Many years ago a pal of mine paid plenty of money to have his beloved MG Midget sprayed BRG and they did it Jaguar Racing Green, quite another colour by far :angry:

9 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

5824c1a3a46c3_22.1.RS154(2).jpg.cdd6e860

5a7f5b5b3a329_ThisiswhereIKneedtobe.thum

@Longjohn or @Thaddeus Kosciuszko, one of you needs a new pic, my small brain can't handle this.

Actually, LJ's avatar was the inspiration for my new one.

As for keeping them separate, it really is quite easy:

-The avatar of the cyclist riding easily, with good cycling form, in great physical shape: that’s LJ

-The avatar of the cyclist struggling uphill, thrashing about, working to get in shape: that’s TK

and besides

-just by looking you can tell right away which is LJ: he's the one who is by far the more handsome of the two.

• Haha 1