Something I Never Said!

Razors Edge

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

How long until we see kids on $1500 carbon framed balance bikes at races all over the US?

How great would that be?!?!?

Let's face it, $1,500 upfront costs that could lead to a lifetime of "good" habits might be a great investment.

Of course, broken bones aren't cheap, but they have to be cheaper than 45+ years of various drug treatments for life-style illnesses.

Tom

• Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I am.  Children should have streamers!!!  So should adults for that matter.  And frogs.  Especially frogs. :nodhead:

I bet they hand out streamers to the winners, and to the finishers, and to the competitors.

Gold for first

Silver for second

Bronze for third 

Multi color for everyone else, including frogs, unless of course the frog takes a podium spot.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

A leap in Kiddimoto’s innovation and design – this carbon fibre balance bike has heightened our status as market leaders!

One of the world’s lightest balance bikes features a state-of-the-art frame that weighs just 350g, ensuring a near weightless experience for young children learning to ride a bike.

The Karbon is crafted purely from 3k carbon fibre with the exception of the pneumatic tyres and super lightweight bespoke gel saddle, which adds that little extra touch of luxury.

...:ban:

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

A leap in Kiddimoto’s innovation and design – this carbon fibre balance bike has heightened our status as market leaders!

One of the world’s lightest balance bikes features a state-of-the-art frame that weighs just 350g, ensuring a near weightless experience for young children learning to ride a bike.

The Karbon is crafted purely from 3k carbon fibre with the exception of the pneumatic tyres and super lightweight bespoke gel saddle, which adds that little extra touch of luxury.

...:ban:

Look, like I tell @Kzoo everytime he starts his weekly "ban jsharr at the stake" rant with our comically challenged leader, "you will get no complaints from me".

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Look, like I tell @Kzoo everytime he starts his weekly "ban jsharr at the stake" rant with our comically challenged leader, "you will get no complaints from me".

You're right.  I've never received one compliment from you.  I done you lots of favors here.  I've given you incredibly inflated Parody Meter scores without asking for extra payment and no compliments.  I went out of my way to get Martha her morning coffee mug.  I put up with your endless stream of bad avatars........... Oh wait, never mind.  Complaints..... right no complaints from you.

6 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

You're right.  I've never received one compliment from you.  I done you lots of favors here.  I've given you incredibly inflated Parody Meter scores without asking for extra payment and no compliments.  I went out of my way to get Martha her morning coffee mug.  I put up with your endless stream of bad avatars........... Oh wait, never mind.  Complaints..... right no complaints from you.

Your response is the best shitty comeback ever.  Well done.

Just now, jsharr said:

You need to drill down deeper to the sub category "back handed".  Oh, and you are welcome.

Oh no, I fully felt the backhand.  That compliment left knuckle marks on my cheek.  Fully appreciated anyway.

< file under - take what you can get >

• Haha 1