WTF chronicles of the ER 2

maddmaxx

If I had been taken from the local ER to the hospital for observation on Monday I would have entered Middlesex Hospital through the ER entrance.

Today some asshat drove his car into that entrance loaded with gasoline cans and set himself on fire destroying the front part of the ER.

Listen, if you want to kill yourself that's fine with me.  Why do asshats have to try to take others with them.  

He is still alive in the burn unit of another hospital.  Police are investigating his house as he has an extensive criminal past but no one knows at this time why he did such a thing.

Middlesex Hospital

1 hour ago, Reverend_Maynard said:

I guess we need some gas control laws.

During the race riots in the late sixties I ran out of gas at three in the morning. Luckily there was a 24 hour gas station only a mile away, unluckily they were not allowed to sell gas to anyone in a container only pump it directly into your gas tank on your vehicle. After I hung around the gas station for awhile the attendant finally sold me a can of gas and warned me not to go burning down houses with it or he would come and get me. There is more to the story but I already derailed the thread enough.

• Awesome 1

5 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

...but no one knows at this time why he did such a thing.

...he got pissed off when they told him it would be another two hours before a doctor would see him.

This cut way down on the amount of time to see a doctor.  Which is important if you have a busy modern lifestyle.

In the cold light of dawn we have the following information, mostly based on a video that the man was making during the crash and fire in which he:

The disturbingly graphic video lasts about two minutes and 30 seconds and opens with an apparently naked Ellam driving his car toward the hospital calling out Trump, the Illuminati and several times referring to himself as Jesus Christ.

The video opens with Ellam saying “Donald Trump where are you? My name is Jesus Christ. I’m in Middletown, Connecticut.”

As he drives toward the hospital Ellam says, “I’ve come to expose you as the anti-Christ, protecting the Illuminati, the one percent.”

The above quoted from the Hartford Courant Newspaper.

Perhaps he was more in need of a drug rehab center than an ER.  Just another whacked out creep.

There was a warehouse that stored full propane cylinders somehow caught fire not too far from my wife’s favorite bike trail. It was a metal building and as the pressure in the cylinders increased from the heat the safety valves on the tanks would leave off gas to prevent them from exploding. The heat was enough to warp and droop the metal building but none of the thousands of cylinders exploded. I was impressed.

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

In the cold light of dawn we have the following information, mostly based on a video that the man was making during the crash and fire in which he:

The disturbingly graphic video lasts about two minutes and 30 seconds and opens with an apparently naked Ellam driving his car toward the hospital calling out Trump, the Illuminati and several times referring to himself as Jesus Christ.

The video opens with Ellam saying “Donald Trump where are you? My name is Jesus Christ. I’m in Middletown, Connecticut.”

As he drives toward the hospital Ellam says, “I’ve come to expose you as the anti-Christ, protecting the Illuminati, the one percent.”

The above quoted from the Hartford Courant Newspaper.

Perhaps he was more in need of a drug rehab center than an ER.  Just another whacked out creep.

...I predict that when that video gets posted on Youtube ,(and it will...who are we kidding if we think not,) it will rocket to the top of the charts.

3 hours ago, Longjohn said:

There was a warehouse that stored full propane cylinders somehow caught fire not too far from my wife’s favorite bike trail. It was a metal building and as the pressure in the cylinders increased from the heat the safety valves on the tanks would leave off gas to prevent them from exploding. The heat was enough to warp and droop the metal building but none of the thousands of cylinders exploded. I was impressed.

Interesting. In the Glasgow airport attack the perp doused himself in petrol, so again the propane tanks were innocent.

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, Longjohn said:

During the race riots in the late sixties I ran out of gas at three in the morning. Luckily there was a 24 hour gas station only a mile away, unluckily they were not allowed to sell gas to anyone in a container only pump it directly into your gas tank on your vehicle. After I hung around the gas station for awhile the attendant finally sold me a can of gas and warned me not to go burning down houses with it or he would come and get me. There is more to the story but I already derailed the thread enough.

when it comes to thread derailing too much is not enough.

• Haha 3