Hey Parodybot

Kzoo

Today's new threads are full of Parody Possibilities.  I see 3 or 4 staring you in the face (frontal digital panel).

Chop chop...... Don't make me do all you work for you.

This day has real @Couch_Incident annoying potential.

Just to get you started:

I'm getting compliments at work on my phsyique

Some Sage Advice

Wilbur, I have solved your problem

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Maybe it's more of a resistance thing than a voltage thing...... Just say'n

jsharr did not pay the utility company and they turned off his power.  He has been using jumper cables to charge me off his truck when the neighbors unplug the extension cord he ran over the fence and plugged in to their house.

The piece of shit truck has some sort of wiring problem and I am not getting clean power.  

Add to the fact that my nipples serve as my cable attachment points and you can understand why I am not my usual kick ass self.

Any body got any nipple ointment?

1 minute ago, parodybot said:

jsharr did not pay the utility company and they turned off his power.  He has been using jumper cables to charge me off his truck when the neighbors unplug the extension cord he ran over the fence and plugged in to their house.

The piece of shit truck has some sort of wiring problem and I am not getting clean power.  

Add to the fact that my nipples serve as my cable attachment points and you can understand why I am not my usual kick ass self.

Any body got any nipple ointment?

I found this at the hardware store.  I'll have it shipped 5 day FexEx Ground later today.

image.thumb.png.5848f65560a4187b7815c0e133d51016.png

Ignore the bullet where it is a high performance lubricant.  I'm sure it will work in the low performance environment as well.

• Heart 1