Johnny Weir...

Green Grass

59 minutes ago, 12string said:

I keep hearing all these feel good stories from this Olympics about the first openly gay athlete and wondering where the hell have these reporters been?

59 minutes ago, 12string said:

I keep hearing all these feel good stories from this Olympics about the first openly gay athlete and wondering where the hell have these reporters been?

36 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

They were still hanging out in the closet 

33 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

If he’s the 1st openly gay American athlete that’s the same thing, right? :D

2 minutes ago, jdc2000 said:

Emperor_Cartagia.jpg

• Heart 1

Johnny knows his over the top personality gets attention and has resulted in a lot of tv work and appearances.   His tv personality is consistent with his larger than life personality in real life.  But when he's in a smaller group or talking one to one, he's incredibly kind and treats everyone like they're an old friend.  He grew up in a not wealthy family in a small town in Pennsylvania, and his early years weren't always easy.  I'm glad he's in a situation where he can be himself and enjoy things, although I do think he's much better on his own than with Tara.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

Johnny knows his over the top personality gets attention and has resulted in a lot of tv work and appearances.   His tv personality is consistent with his larger than life personality in real life.  But when he's in a smaller group or talking one to one, he's incredibly kind and treats everyone like they're an old friend.  He grew up in a not wealthy family in a small town in Pennsylvania, and his early years weren't always easy.  I'm glad he's in a situation where he can be himself and enjoy things, although I do think he's much better on his own than with Tara.

Who?

9 hours ago, Kirby said:

I would be more concerned about depression during quiet times when not center of attention with the personality being reinforced positively or negatively.

• Heart 1