Poo Pourri

BuffJim

7 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

Sorry to add any more, but the word antimacassar just springs to mind.

No, you are wrong.  Very wrong.  Antimacassar never springs to mind.  Never has, never will.  Chair doily, now that also springs to mind.

And you don't look sorry.

I have reported this thread due to disgusting subject matter.  I expect BuffJim to be banned until 5pm. 

On my last course, one of the instructors, a rather crude young woman mentioned the stuff and said "it comes in handy after a bender when you drop a nasty deuce". 

TMI was my thought but I thought I would share it with you. :) 

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

No, you are wrong.  Very wrong.  Antimacassar never springs to mind.  Never has, never will.  Chair doily, now that also springs to mind.

And you don't look sorry.

No, you’re wrong, wronger than you realise. D——y is so unmanly a word as never to be typed, even among company of a furniture item. Whereas antimacassar is immediately a word of interest that captures attention: if one ever had need to reference such an item.

3 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

No, you’re wrong, wronger than you realise. D——y is so unmanly a word as never to be typed, even among company of a furniture item. Whereas antimacassar is immediately a word of interest that captures attention: if one ever had need to reference such an item.

SHUT UP!

I can't even spell antimacassar.  It sounds like something women use to take their mascara off with.  That is a stupid word and you sir are a moran for using it.  Chair doily.  That's what it is.

20 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

SHUT UP!

I can't even spell antimacassar.  It sounds like something women use to take their mascara off with.  That is a stupid word and you sir are a moran for using it.  Chair doily.  That's what it is.

Maybe like a blind squirrel you got your rare nut, it is exactly like one of the things you said, except it’s Against it. Must have been foul stuff indeed, like many another contemporary preparation. Honestly, what is wrong with people?

1 minute ago, pedalphile said:

Maybe like a blind squirrel you got your rare nut, it is exactly like one of the things you said, except it’s Against it. Must have been foul stuff indeed, like many another contemporary preparation. Honestly, what is wrong with people?

Now you're just babbling.  Go take your medicine. 

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I have reported this thread due to disgusting subject matter.  I expect BuffJim to be banned until 5pm. 

On my last course, one of the instructors, a rather crude young woman mentioned the stuff and said "it comes in handy after a bender when you drop a nasty deuce". 

TMI was my thought but I thought I would share it with you. :) 

It’s after 5 now. I’m free. And I might add the bldg 7 men’s room smells like Tropical Hibiscus right about now. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1