Millennials Part II

Kzoo

So we have this young sales guy in the office.  We'll call him Charlie, cause his name is Charlie.  Charlie is 24 - a real go getter of a sales guy who has been with us for about 3 months.  He needed to mail a proposal to a client.  He had the large envelope with an address on it.  He needed to put postage on it.  I suggested a return address.  Oh yeah maybe a good idea.  I took him over to the postage machine and as we were walking he says that he has maybe mailed three envelopes in his life.  What?

We get to the postage machine and he is amazed.  He didn't know those existed.  Yeah Pitney Bowes.  He never heard of Pitney Bowes.

A breakdown in society I tell ya.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

So we have this young sales guy in the office.  We'll call him Charlie, cause his name is Charlie.  Charlie is 24 - a real go getter of a sales guy who has been with us for about 3 months.  He needed to mail a proposal to a client.  He had the large envelope with an address on it.  He needed to put postage on it.  I suggested a return address.  Oh yeah maybe a good idea.  I took him over to the postage machine and as we were walking he says that he has maybe mailed three envelopes in his life.  What?

We get to the postage machine and he is amazed.  He didn't know those existed.  Yeah Pitney Bowes.  He never heard of Pitney Bowes.

A breakdown in society I tell ya.

Or maybe your just old. :mellow:

Well don't ask half of the folks delivering the mail to my work...they wouldn't know about stamps..postage or addresses for that matter....I finally wrote on the back of the 2nd or 3 package that they spent 3 days delivering to us(even though I told them at least twice..wrong address).."Dear Kellie...Sorry for the delay the US postal service cannot understand the difference between 5015  and 5105...sorry for the delay..I tried to tell them" :whistle: