Is injection and ejaculation the same???

KrAzY

I was reading an artical about how GM wants all car manufacturers to recommend the premium gasoline for all vehicles. This one caught my questioning of a spell check error.. but I could be wrong.

"Essentially, higher octane fuel is better at one thing: resisting detonation at higher compressions. It doesn’t have any more stored energy than lower-octane gasoline, it’s just better at reducing knock, which is what automotive engineers call premature detonation, the premature ejaculation of the internal combustion engine."

6 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

"Essentially, higher octane fuel is better at one thing: resisting detonation at higher compressions. It doesn’t have any more stored energy than lower-octane gasoline, it’s just better at reducing knock, which is what automotive engineers call premature detonation, the premature ejaculation of the internal combustion engine."

With "injection" instead of "ejaculation" it still doesn't make sense.

Tom

I cannot find that quote in the article you tried to link to.

https://jalopnik.com/why-putting-regular-gas-into-a-car-that-needs-premium-w-1796463139

But to answer your question, no, they are not the same thing.  You are gonna mess your schlong up trying to shove it into the injector hole in a cylinder head.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

A few years ago the authorities here tried prosecuting a dude for sexual shenanagens with a dolhin, but they did not succeed with the case.

btw the spell checker thingy ain't working for me any more. Apologies if that word is spelled wrongly.

30 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

Yes, that word, and I wasn't even close. the spell check worked before, but this pc was changed to windows 10 today, I think it may be that. I dislike change.

Well, if it was just changed today it's not finished yet.  Wait, spell checker will be a minor annoyance yet.

A little know fact:

Giclee photography is a high end inkjet print. It is derived from the French word, gicleur, for inkjet nozzle, but uses the noun form, giclee, "the thing that got sprayed." It is also French slang for ejaculation. Oops!

1 minute ago, Tizeye said:

A little know fact:

Giclee photography is a high end inkjet print. It is derived from the French word, gicleur, for inkjet nozzle, but uses the noun form, giclee, "the thing that got sprayed. It is also French slang for ejaculation. Oops!

So in essence, giclee photography is just an artistic money shot?

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

So in essence, giclee photography is just an artistic money shot?

True. Can also be actual paintings or graphic artwork that is scanned to a digital file then printed on canvas or other archival paper with a high end printer. If a photograph, it is usually something that has been digitally altered, like with a painting.