What kind of bird is this?

Longjohn

It looks like a white chicken but I have never seen white chickens in my yard and never saw one fly up that high. I thought about putting on some shoes and going outside to try to sneak up on it. I looked down at my phone for a couple seconds and when I looked back up it was gone.

Chickens can get up that high, well some of them.  My Buff Orphington probably could not, she was fat.  But my Golden Laced Wyandottes certainly could.  But they were not white.  I didn't have ANY white chickens.  Does that make me a racists?

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

Chickens can get up that high, well some of them.  My Buff Orphington probably could not, she was fat.  But my Golden Laced Wyandottes certainly could.  But they were not white.  I didn't have ANY white chickens.  Does that make me a racists?

Ducks are white, Aylesburys for example.

A place I used to ride through has a sign about dismounting due to ducks in river. Lovely place and lovely sign, roughly handpainted on a scrap of olde ply.

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Parr8hed said:

Quit making up stupid chicken names.  Layer or fryer.  That is all we need to know.

• Haha 2