NHL Playoffs

Prophet Zacharia

Colorado sweeps Nashville.

Penguins seem to have the Rangers on the ropes, chasing the likely Vezina Trophy winner Shesterkin for the second game in a row with 5 goals in the second period in a 7-2 win. Pens lead the series 3-1 with game 5 in NYC on Wednesday.

I believe all the other series are now 2 games a piece. Florida came back with a late EN goal to tie Washington and then win in OT last night. 

I am currently rooting for PGH, Boston, Toronto, the Wild, Kings and Flames. Would like for both Washington and Florida to lose, if I’m honest. But I’m probably pulling for Florida to move forward.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Where are we now on this stimulating conversation?

Penguins out, Capitals out, Bruins out, Kings out, Wild out, Dallas out, Nashville out. Now the Panthers are out without a whimper. Colorado up 3-1 over St. Louis, Carolina up 2-1 over NYR, Edmonton up 2-1 over Calgary. Tampa resting, waiting for an ECF dance pArtner.

• Thank You 1

On 5/24/2022 at 11:47 AM, Razors Edge said:

or Philly.

HEY!  I heard that!

Giroux was dumb, should have gone to Colorado.  Maybe he heard that Florida had better strip clubs?  (tongue in cheek - it wasn't him!)

We started playoff finals Monday.  Against a team we swept during the season.  Missing 3 of our better players and a decent Dman.  Lost 4-1 (1 EN), but it was more about everybody making mistakes than missing guys.  We get 2 of them back tonight, but lost our #1 scorer and top 2 D yesterday to OFF ICE injuries!  Not gonna be easy!