Another picture of Tom Cat.

4 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

I like Tom.  He has some serious character.  You should be grateful that he allows you to live in his house.

I've yet to meet a cat as grateful as Tom.  Everything is a new wonder for him, he has never had toys before and explodes in play when he finds one.  His eyes follow me everywhere I go and he has finally stopped sleeping right next to me at night.  I can't help but feel he's longed for a home and constant human contact for a very long time. 

Couch 

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

I've yet to meet a cat as grateful as Tom.  Everything is a new wonder for him, he has never had toys before and explodes in play when he finds one.  His eyes follow me everywhere I go and he has finally stopped sleeping right next to me at night.  I can't help but feel he's longed for a home and constant human contact for a very long time. 

Couch 

You are a good egg, as far as humans go.

3 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

What's the chances Tom once had a home and has been looking for a new one.

Very high.  

Two years ago he was laying down in our front yard doing cat stuff.  I walked up to him and he did run off but eventually let me befriend him.  He wasn't a kitten at that point and I had never seen him before, as Pat and I have always fed the neighborhood feral community.  We know when new cats show up and Tom was new and acted differently. 

Tom has always been affectionate.  I have a deep down feeling someone either left him behind in a move or someone dumped him off in our yard or area. 

Couch