Can I call you?

AirwickWithCheese

2 minutes ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

Too many imbeciles in the Cafe now, RFW. I would tell you everything if you'd pick up that telephone.  

I don't know what a telephone is. Are you speaking of Lady Gaga's 2009 hit featuring Beyonce? The only other thing I can think of that you mean is a cell phone, but those words are completely dissimilar so it's probably the former.

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Can you smite Lydia since you are here and all? 

I will think about it.

• Awesome 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

I don't know what a telephone is. Are you speaking of Lady Gaga's 2009 hit featuring Beyonce? The only other thing I can think of that you mean is a cell phone, but those words are completely dissimilar so it's probably the former.

I will think about it.

I want to ring you on the tele and chit chat. 

6 hours ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

WHY HAVE I BEEN SUMMONED?!

...I believe we both know the answer to this question, darling.:flirtyeyess:

6 hours ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

Too many imbeciles in the Cafe now, RFW. I would tell you everything if you'd pick up that telephone.  

...and this is not it.:mellow:

• Awesome 1

Hi @Redfacedwalrus.  Always nice to see you.  I thought Cheese was going to call me.  @Lydia Cheesewaithe, we take Tillie to oncology tomorrow in Syracuse.  Then bring her back an hour and leave her with Camp Patty.  Then we drive back that way plus 6 hours to go to Mer-land.  Call me, I'm in the car.  Well tomorrow I will be

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Saturday while we are sitting quietly on the plane flying from Newark, NJ to Santiago, DR I will pray for peace for you, your dad and family.  May you have many good memories.

5 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Hi @Redfacedwalrus.  Always nice to see you.  I thought Cheese was going to call me.  @Lydia Cheesewaithe, we take Tillie to oncology tomorrow in Syracuse.  Then bring her back an hour and leave her with Camp Patty.  Then we drive back that way plus 6 hours to go to Mer-land.  Call me, I'm in the car.  Well tomorrow I will be

Saturday while we are sitting quietly on the plane flying from Newark, NJ to Santiago, DR I will pray for peace for you, your dad and family.  May you have many good memories.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Airehead said:

I love you Digi.  You say the nicest things.  Sitting quietly--- lovely.  Enjoy the DR and I still have a million boxes of crayons here-- I wasn't good at being organized this winter.

You had many things on your mind with your mother, Tillie and your school.  We only have 6 going this time so we are limited on how much we can take.  I am at my limit.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:
  • @jsharr you must have a phone for people to call you

I have a phone.  Cheese, RG, Couch and others know my number.  @Dirtyhiphas it but I have never answered one of her calls.  She always calls when I am on the office phone, or in a meeting it seems.

• Whatever 1

26 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I have a phone.  Cheese, RG, Couch and others know my number.  @Dirtyhiphas it but I have never answered one of her calls.  She always calls when I am on the office phone, or in a meeting it seems.

I am going to call you today, cause I want to know if you really sound like Bob Barker.

• Whatever 1

15 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

No one ever asks to call me, I feel like AWWC.  What ever happened to him?

I will call you.  PM your number.

I believe that AWWC had to take a "trip away from the forum"  I think he is in a 120 day detox at Trembling Acres.  He hit the Cheerwine hard after the Mustang episode.  I am pretty sure that sis of AWWC dropped the top on the Stang, batted her eyes at RR, who succumbed to her feminine whiles without a whit of resistance, and drove off into the sunset, leaving AWWC with a case of Lil Debbie Snack cakes and 12 cases of Cheerwine.

• Awesome 1