Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AirwickWithCheese

Can I call you?

Recommended Posts



WHY HAVE I BEEN SUMMONED?!

 

and of course you can

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Redfacedwalrus said:

WHY HAVE I BEEN SUMMONED?!

 

and of course you can

Too many imbeciles in the Cafe now, RFW. I would tell you everything if you'd pick up that telephone.  

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

WHY HAVE I BEEN SUMMONED?!

 

and of course you can

Can you smite Lydia since you are here and all? 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

Too many imbeciles in the Cafe now, RFW. I would tell you everything if you'd pick up that telephone.  

I don't know what a telephone is. Are you speaking of Lady Gaga's 2009 hit featuring Beyonce? The only other thing I can think of that you mean is a cell phone, but those words are completely dissimilar so it's probably the former.

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Can you smite Lydia since you are here and all? 

I will think about it.

  • Awesome 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

I don't know what a telephone is. Are you speaking of Lady Gaga's 2009 hit featuring Beyonce? The only other thing I can think of that you mean is a cell phone, but those words are completely dissimilar so it's probably the former.

I will think about it.

I want to ring you on the tele and chit chat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Redfacedwalrus said:

WHY HAVE I BEEN SUMMONED?!

 

 

...I believe we both know the answer to this question, darling.:flirtyeyess:

6 hours ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

Too many imbeciles in the Cafe now, RFW. I would tell you everything if you'd pick up that telephone.  

...and this is not it.:mellow:

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @Redfacedwalrus.  Always nice to see you.  I thought Cheese was going to call me.  @Lydia Cheesewaithe, we take Tillie to oncology tomorrow in Syracuse.  Then bring her back an hour and leave her with Camp Patty.  Then we drive back that way plus 6 hours to go to Mer-land.  Call me, I'm in the car.  Well tomorrow I will be

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saturday while we are sitting quietly on the plane flying from Newark, NJ to Santiago, DR I will pray for peace for you, your dad and family.  May you have many good memories.

5 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Hi @Redfacedwalrus.  Always nice to see you.  I thought Cheese was going to call me.  @Lydia Cheesewaithe, we take Tillie to oncology tomorrow in Syracuse.  Then bring her back an hour and leave her with Camp Patty.  Then we drive back that way plus 6 hours to go to Mer-land.  Call me, I'm in the car.  Well tomorrow I will be

Saturday while we are sitting quietly on the plane flying from Newark, NJ to Santiago, DR I will pray for peace for you, your dad and family.  May you have many good memories.

  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love you Digi.  You say the nicest things.  Sitting quietly--- lovely.  Enjoy the DR and I still have a million boxes of crayons here-- I wasn't good at being organized this winter.

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Airehead said:

I love you Digi.  You say the nicest things.  Sitting quietly--- lovely.  Enjoy the DR and I still have a million boxes of crayons here-- I wasn't good at being organized this winter.

You had many things on your mind with your mother, Tillie and your school.  We only have 6 going this time so we are limited on how much we can take.  I am at my limit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aire is in the top 10 of most wonderful people ever. Not just Lydia's top ten. Top ten all-time. I think she was #6 the last time I saw the list.  :nodhead:

We love you Tillie.   

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bikeman564™ said:

for good time call :) 1-800-bikeman

They used to have that number. I got my first (and only) mtn bike there.

bath-cycle-postcard.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one ever calls me.  

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • @jsharr you must have a phone for people to call you
  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Airehead said:
  • @jsharr you must have a phone for people to call you

I have a phone.  Cheese, RG, Couch and others know my number.  @Dirtyhiphas it but I have never answered one of her calls.  She always calls when I am on the office phone, or in a meeting it seems.

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I have a phone.  Cheese, RG, Couch and others know my number.  @Dirtyhiphas it but I have never answered one of her calls.  She always calls when I am on the office phone, or in a meeting it seems.

I am going to call you today, cause I want to know if you really sound like Bob Barker.

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I am going to call you today, cause I want to know if you really sound like Bob Barker.

Give me a time to expect the call.  Who says I sound like Bob Barker?

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about in about 15 min.  I ahve to deal with some bullshit at the moment.

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Give me a time to expect the call.  Who says I sound like Bob Barker?

I just assume you sound like Bob.  I love Bob's videos. He makes me smile.

I'm talking about the RV sales guy.  Not the TV personality.

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dirtyhip said:

How about in about 15 min.  I ahve to deal with some bullshit at the moment.

Sounds good to me.

 

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

I am going to call you today, cause I want to know if you really sound like Bob Barker.

:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

:angry:

What's with the filthy look?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one ever asks to call me, I feel like AWWC.  What ever happened to him?

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dirtyhip said:

What's with the filthy look?

When is the last time you called me?   :(

Lydia started this thtead, not thst pompous arrogant Dallas cheerleader wannabe. :angry:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

No one ever asks to call me, I feel like AWWC.  What ever happened to him?

I will call you.  PM your number.

 

I believe that AWWC had to take a "trip away from the forum"  I think he is in a 120 day detox at Trembling Acres.  He hit the Cheerwine hard after the Mustang episode.  I am pretty sure that sis of AWWC dropped the top on the Stang, batted her eyes at RR, who succumbed to her feminine whiles without a whit of resistance, and drove off into the sunset, leaving AWWC with a case of Lil Debbie Snack cakes and 12 cases of Cheerwine.

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I will call you.  PM your number.

Sorry, I'm still working.

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Sorry, I'm still working.

That did not stop me from having a nice chin wag with my newest and bestest buddy @Dirtyhip

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I will call you.  PM your number.

I spoke to him recently. It was like listening to paint drying with cigar smoke and urine soaked sidewalks of sanctuary cities. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

I spoke to him recently. It was like listening to paint drying with cigar smoke and urine soaked sidewalks of sanctuary cities. 

Image result for you like me meme

  • Whatever 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, late said:

They used to have that number. I got my first (and only) mtn bike there.

 

yeah, BCC  told me about it, she lived there for a spell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

yeah, BCC  told me about it, she lived there for a spell

I miss BCC.   :(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

 It was like listening to paint drying with cigar smoke and urine soaked sidewalks of sanctuary cities. 

...the cigars are so we can't smell the urine.

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jsharr said:

...leaving AWWC with a case of Lil Debbie Snack cakes and 12 cases of Cheerwine.

953175330c2c8de0fa1aad137a37cbb5.jpg

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...