This is my first time getting up at an ungodly hour in a week

Ralphie

16 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I am up.  The rain was coming down so hard against my bedroom window, I couldn't sleep.  Now it has stopped.  I guess I will try to go back to bed, but my Sunday night's sleep has been ruined forever.  :(

Beautiful music will have you asleep and dreaming of Zooey in no time.   

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

Beautiful music will have you asleep and dreaming of Zooey in no time.   

I'll probably turn on the TV.  Antenna TV Channel has I Dream of Jeannie at 6:00, followed by Bewitched, followed by Jack Benny and then Burns and Allen at 7:30.  If all that crap doesn't put me to sleep, then I'm doomed.   :(

• Haha 1

I have to check after 5 pm to see if I need to get up early Tues-Fri for Jury Duty.  I have to be ready to catch a shuttle bus at 7:30 am at an Annapolis garage to the County Court Building, meaning I better get to the garage by 7:10 in case it's hard to find a parking space, etc. I need to give myself a 15 min. cushion to the about 30 min ride in case there's heavy traffic in downtown Annapolis at that hour, so I'll leave home by 6:25 am, so that means getting up no later than 5:45 am.

59 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I'll probably turn on the TV.  Antenna TV Channel has I Dream of Jeannie at 6:00, followed by Bewitched, followed by Jack Benny and then Burns and Allen at 7:30.  If all that crap doesn't put me to sleep, then I'm doomed.   :(

Cr*p?   :(

Television gold.   :nodhead:

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Lydia Cheesewaithe said:

Rain is so beautiful.   :slow-dance-smiley:

Open up your casements and let the fresh rain smells inside. The birds will let you know when it's time to awake and post your dribble in the Cafe again.   :nodhead:

That depends on when you want to get up. I’m usually up before the birds start all that.

• Haha 1