I'm 1 of the forumites, frank who wasn't aware of you at all.  Some of us do lead complex, but interesting lives but don't give a whole chronology  that's off-topic, in 1 topic posting. None of us asked for it.

Enter here as a stranger again (that's how I treat anyone here unless I've met the person for real) and seek to learn, have some fun. 

1 minute ago, shootingstar said:

Some of us do lead complex, but interesting lives but don't give a whole chronology  that's off-topic, in 1 topic posting. None of us asked for it.

I hate to be a grammar Nazi but something is amiss here.  :)

15 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

I'm 1 of the forumites, frank who wasn't aware of you at all.  Some of us do lead complex, but interesting lives but don't give a whole chronology  that's off-topic, in 1 topic posting. None of us asked for it.

Enter here as a stranger again (that's how I treat anyone here unless I've met the person for real) and seek to learn, have some fun. 

22 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

He is very cute, isn't he? Frank J isn't very good at soccer but he plays the clarinet.  

Does he intend to join the Sans Souci High Marching Band someday?  I hear they're the cat's pajamas!

7 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Does he intend to join the Sans Souci High Marching Band someday?  I hear they're the cat's pajamas!

It was called Parker High and they closed it down in 1984. :(  It's a charter school now. 

Most of us went to local private schools. :)