Meanwhile, in Ontario.

2Far

If there is one thing to say about the Leafs, it is that their bandwagon has no sides so people can jump on and off so quickly.

They just do not have the defense to deal with the Bruins.  That was known all year and they didn't trade the future at the deadline for a rent-a-D

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

If there is one thing to say about the Leafs, it is that their bandwagon has no sides so people can jump on and off so quickly.

They just do not have the defense to deal with the Bruins.  That was known all year and they didn't trade the future at the deadline for a rent-a-D

I'd say the Bruins are going to take this round.  There are almost no other Canadian teams playing.  I suppose we could play Winnipeg.  Not sure who would get home ice, if it were Winnipeg, I'd like to win in game 7 and see if they also burn down their city.  :)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I'd say the Bruins are going to take this round.  There are almost no other Canadian teams playing.  I suppose we could play Winnipeg.  Not sure who would get home ice, if it were Winnipeg, I'd like to win in game 7 and see if they also burn down their city.  :)

Officially, I am offended.  Unofficially, that is funny as hell.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

In Toronto?  No.  Corporations don't get angry. 

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

My comments were in reference to when the Bruins won the cup in Vancouver.  It wasn't pretty.

Vancouver has never won.  Most of the rioters were pro rioters.  Many from the US. 

They showed up with masks, canisters of gasoline and various destructive tools.  Not exactly team pennants on a stick. :) 

45 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Vancouver has never won.  Most of the rioters were pro rioters.  Many from the US. 

They showed up with masks, canisters of gasoline and various destructive tools.  Not exactly team pennants on a stick. :) 

They came to Canada, couldn't start a race riot so focused on hockey.  :whistle:

• Haha 1