Homeland

Chris...

Last week was bad, might be time to ditch the show. One politician didn't believe some accusations the CIA was making against another politician until they showed him a powerpoint presentation. Carrie had a mega-meltdown. It's one meltdown a show now.

I'm looking for a show to watch.  I prefer something I can get on netflix, hulu or amazon.  

Right now I'm watching the Americans.  I'm  8 or 9 episodes into the first season, and thinking of giving up.  I like the espionage part, but the relationship story is cringeworthy...so repetitive.  

Any great recommendations?

Some overlooked series... The Adventures of Briscoe County Jr/Firefly/Piece of Cake/The Almighty Johnsons/Wynona Earp is utter trash, and I love it.

I'd suggest reading The Expanse before watching the show, I am currently reading it a second time, it's that good. Altered Carbon was pretty good, as was Continuum.

The Good Place is... different. I liked it, YMMV.

The Crown was surprisingly good, sort of thing you might expect to see from the Beeb.

7 hours ago, dennis said:

This is a good one. I might check out the Scandinavian version as well. Wallander is quite good too. Both the Swedish and British versions are great. 

2016-12-27_5862eb06ac655_Tunnel-S1.jpg

I like Wallander. And Broadchurch.

The Break is good, if you don’t mind subtitles or your French is good.

Friends at work today recommended The Man in the High Castle, but I haven’t watched any to comment on it.