Concert Review: P!nk

Razors Edge

4 minutes ago, 12string said:

Girl gots skillz!

I got the tickets as a gift to my wife. I had NO desire to go at all. I listened to her new album this weekend to at least be familiar with her current stuff. I was prepared to be grumpy and disappointed.

WOW was I mistaken!  The concert was very entertaining with loud music, pyrotechnics, lights, and a crazy Cirque du Soleil vibe.  Truly a "show" that entertained and kept us engaged the whole time.  Her energy level was pretty amazing, her music was all stuff I actually knew (about half from new album), she did a great "Smells Like Teen Spirit" too.  We were way up high but with a great view of the whole thing. My boss (her photo of Pink is up top) took her 85yr old DAD to the concert (his request), and since it is likely one of his last big concerts, she went with the "good" seats.

Anyway, if she is rolling through any nearby city, it is worth the price. It looks like she is headed down South and then out West next.  I assume she did Philly already.

Tom

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I got the tickets as a gift to my wife. I had NO desire to go at all. I listened to her new album this weekend to at least be familiar with her current stuff. I was prepared to be grumpy and disappointed.

WOW was I mistaken!  The concert was very entertaining with loud music, pyrotechnics, lights, and a crazy Cirque du Soleil vibe.  Truly a "show" that entertained and kept us engaged the whole time.  Her energy level was pretty amazing, her music was all stuff I actually knew (about half from new album), she did a great "Smells Like Teen Spirit" too.  We were way up high but with a great view of the whole thing. My boss (her photo of Pink is up top) took her 85yr old DAD to the concert (his request), and since it is likely one of his last big concerts, she went with the "good" seats.

Anyway, if she is rolling through any nearby city, it is worth the price. It looks like she is headed down South and then out West next.  I assume she did Philly already.

Tom

My wife and daughter are going to one of her SoCal shows later this year.  I'll let them know you approved.