Which literary character are you?

Road Runner

Hua Mulan....a Chinese legendary /folktale over the centuries turned into a Disney film.  It is a well-loved tale with different variations, plays and films.

She defends the honour of her aging father and family, by becoming woman warrior in battle.  She dresses as a man in disguise..which I don't feel like doing. 

I can't think of anyone that lived a quiet life, much of it spent hiking, backpacking and bike riding with the wife.

Closest I come is an intellectual Lebowski that held down a job.

I knew I was in trouble when they asked when I wanted to live. Sometime in the future when they have warp drive.

I got Sherlock Holmes!

And, yes. I've read all the original four novels and all 56 short stories written about him by Arthur Conan Doyle and know that the closest Sherlock ever got to saying "Elementary, my dear Watson" is in the short story The Crooked Man where Sherlock tells Watson he can see he's had a busy morning. When Watson asks how he knows that, Sherlock says (paraphrasing), "When you only have a few patients you walk and your boots become dusty. When you have a lot of patients you hire a cab and your boots remain clean. Since your boots are clean, you've had a busy morning."

Watson: "Amazing!"

Holmes: "Elementary!"

Cambridge Anilitica now has your profile. That was their primary method to gather information with those 'test/questionaires'. The test didn't have to have any validity...they just wanted access to your profile and friend's profiles.

25 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

Cambridge Anilitica now has your profile. That was their primary method to gather information with those 'test/questionaires'. The test didn't have to have any validity...they just wanted access to your profile and friend's profiles.

What if I fibbed ? Will the profile be skewed ?

11 hours ago, Tizeye said:

I gave them your ID.  I am good. 

Just now, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Me too!

It's a great gig if you can get it.  Spending all day avoiding work and drinking coffee, everyone should aspire to such a goal.

• Awesome 1