4/18 miles & such

bikeman564™

30miles at 19mph. Got lucky enough to be passed by an attractive female roadie about 1 minute into my 10 minute warm-up.  I didn't want to skip my warm-up :whistle: so I had to spend the next 9 minutes or so riding behind her by about 20 or 30 feet.  What was actually funny was that we hit EVERY intersection with cars crossing. I usually hit one or two with a car crossing (requiring a full stop), but tonight, it was like six in a row.

Lovely weather though! But, an annoying crosswind.

IMG_6004.thumb.PNG.c853b143ad102d69bac23065ff648d00.PNG

Tom

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

Got lucky enough to be passed by an attractive female roadie about 1 minute into my 10 minute warm-up.  I didn't want to skip my warm-up :whistle: so I had to spend the next 9 minutes or so riding behind her by about 20 or 30 feet.  What was actually funny was that we hit EVERY intersection with cars crossing. I usually hit one or two with a car crossing (requiring a full stop), but tonight, it was like six in a row.

lucky.JPG.d3a030bd9a75eb76f4b66c63cde57034.JPG

My wife had a devise called a Humm installed in her Pilot. It keeps track of all kind of stuff that you don't need to keep track of. It also tells you on your phone where your car is at any given time. That's fine if someone steals your car and you want to find it and get it back. She had me trade in my Element and now I drive the Pilot. I don't want to be tracked. I think I may have finally disabled that feature, it shows the Pilot parked at the doctor's office in Hermitage since last week. :whistle: It still shows how many miles I drive each day and my top speed. I don't believe the top speed is right, I drove into town to pick up a prescription during school bus hours and rush hour traffic and it showed I went 85 mph. I don't think so. I wonder if the Humm is waterproof? :whistle:  It shows I drove 64 miles this week and used three gallons of gas with a max speed of 79 mph. I think I'm going to take the Humm fishing and see if it can track my kayak.