Larry King - Dead or Alive?

Razors Edge

Hey Maxi, let me do the heavy lifting for you. 12 keystrokes and a cut an paste.....

Larry King is an American television and radio host, whose work has been recognized with awards including two Peabodys and 10 Cable ACE Awards. Wikipedia

Born: November 19, 1933 (age 84 years), Brooklyn, New York City, NY
Height: 5′ 9″
Net worth: $144 million (2010)
Spouse: Shawn King (m. 1997), Julie Alexander (m. 1989–1992), MORE

3 hours ago, donkpow said:

He sells supplements on TV, now. Or did, until he died or not.

Yeah, I see that and an old man who's career is dead but doesn't know what to do with himself. Maybe he owes a lot of money to do the crap he is doing, but he will be dead soon and I have a hard time believing he can't figure out that if true, it doesn't matter. I see him as a ghost figure that has no meaning in his personal life. I can't imagine there is anything left to pursue wife number 8. The guy is a wash out. Embarrassment.

2 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I wonder where I can get their address to apply for membership?  I'd Google it but @maddmaxx says Googling is too much effort.

ONCE per day. That's the agreed upon upper limit.  I prefer to stay way below that number for safety's sake.

Tom

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

ONCE per day. That's the agreed upon upper limit.  I prefer to stay way below that number for safety's sake.

Tom

I can understand that.  You need to conserver your energy.  'Never know when you have to run hobble out to the front porch to tell someone to get off your lawn.

Good planning on your part.

48 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

I can understand that.  You need to conserver your energy.  'Never know when you have to run hobble out to the front porch to tell someone to get off your lawn.

Good planning on your part.

HELL NO!!! I've got technology for that now!!! A Ring doorbell and floodlights!!!!

Tom