Tomorrow is Friday...Weekend plans?

petitepedal

:cheerleader: I still have a rash..so no gym or working out..sweat irritates the rash. I also still have pain However 5 days of almost constant itching is over :cheerleader:

No snow storm planned and my energy level is increasing..So...here is my list: Bring the bike up from the garage (Madone), make a Goodwill Drop, State Fair Antique show for a couple of hours, get a new pair of Brooks, Walk on Sunday with Trude & Blissa the doggie...grocery shopping and laundry are also on the list...I will do more if I continue to improve..But Monday and Tuesday are long days....I have signed up to take the driver safety 8 hour (2 nights 4 hours each) class for a 10% insurance discount...So I might not want to over do my "to do"  :whistle:

• Heart 1

Sorry to hear you're still itching.

At least you've got plans to prepare for moving.

The temp will be 15 degrees C. About 300 km. southwest of us, it is slowly flooding. Guess this year's famed corn harvest might be a bit different.  I've been biking to work last few days. Lovely.  Will do more biking on weekend. Hopefully by then, a creek valley has a lot of ice gone/evaporated to permit better cycling. Haven't been down there since Dec.

• Heart 1

38 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

:cheerleader: I still have a rash..so no gym or working out..sweat irritates the rash. I also still have pain However 5 days of almost constant itching is over :cheerleader:

No snow storm planned and my energy level is increasing..So...here is my list: Bring the bike up from the garage (Madone), make a Goodwill Drop, State Fair Antique show for a couple of hours, get a new pair of Brooks, Walk on Sunday with Trude & Blissa the doggie...grocery shopping and laundry are also on the list...I will do more if I continue to improve..But Monday and Tuesday are long days....I have signed up to take the driver safety 8 hour (2 nights 4 hours each) class for a 10% insurance discount...So I might not want to over do my "to do"  :whistle:

Tell me about the class.  I got an email from my company also for a refresher class if I wanted.  They also sweetened it with a discount of 10%.  That was from The Hartford Insurance co.

15 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Tell me about the class.  I got an email from my company also for a refresher class if I wanted.  They also sweetened it with a discount of 10%.  That was from The Hartford Insurance co.

I think I only got 5%.  But I got the same credit for online as for the painful classroom version.

17 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I think I only got 5%.  But I got the same credit for online as for the painful classroom version.

I went back and re-read the email and the discount is not what they were talking about.  They are discounting the AARP safe driver course which may lead to a + credit for 3 years on my auto policy.

2 hours ago, petitepedal said:

No snow storm planned and my energy level is increasing..So...here is my list: Bring the bike up from the garage (Madone), make a Goodwill Drop

I’m sure you could sell it on fleabay to some little person. Goodwill doesn’t have a very good rating as a charity.

My grass needs mowing, but I might put it off until Monday. I want to walk my brother's 72 lb dog some more.

My operated-on shoulder is feeling the best it's been in years since having to struggle with his leash for a couple miles twice last week.

I think the fact my arm is near my waist when he gives me a workout and pulls me along puts less pressure on the most sensitive parts of the rotator cuff though I can feel it in my biceps, deltoids, traps, and calves.

7 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

think the fact my arm is near my waist when he gives me a workout and pulls me along puts less pressure on the most sensitive parts of the rotator cuff though I can feel it in my biceps, deltoids, traps, and calves.

My shoulder surgery was nothing compared to the extensive work they did on you but my therapists had me ride the crap out of the handbike.

Begin refinishing a canoe.  Might be rainy so see how far I get. Just put an additional resin layer on the bow and stern, repairing some scrapings. Need to sand smooth, prime and paint. 

It was worn down to the glass layer, but not impacting/tearing the fabric layer.

IMG_1324.JPG