Need a new pump, cheap?

donkpow

I just ordered the pump, 2 mtb tubes and 2 road tubes and the total before shipping was about $23.00.  Shipping was $6.95 for standard shipping to arrive by Wed.  Total order was around $30.00 which means I got the pump at retail with 4 free tubes.

Thank you Donald K Pow.

I like Jensons and shop them often.  They often have blow outs on bikes too.  My cousin purchased 2 bikes from them but their only retail location is near his house.

If I'm not mistaken when Performance bought Supergo (a well known socal LBS chain) the owner formed Jensons.  

3 hours ago, jsharr said:

I just ordered the pump, 2 mtb tubes and 2 road tubes and the total before shipping was about $23.00.  Shipping was $6.95 for standard shipping to arrive by Wed.  Total order was around $30.00 which means I got the pump at retail with 4 free tubes.

No joke Dude.  My apologies.  Until today, I didn't know you actually rode a bike.  I just thought you were some random guy who stumbled onto these people one day and stayed.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

No joke Dude.  My apologies.  Until today, I didn't know you actually rode a bike.  I just thought you were some random guy who stumbled onto these people one day and stayed.

I only have a few bikes and I do not ride that much anymore to be truthful.  Used to ride all the time, but life got in the way.  Intend to start changing that.  4 of those are mine, one is my wife's and the others are the boys, they each have a mtb, we have one hybrid and one BMX.

No automatic alt text available.

• Heart 2

12 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

So did you check your order status?  Where is it?

Sitting in their warehouse.  Shipping label has not even been generated, I think the order was just put into their automated shipping system.  UPS could not find the order.  

Or UPS is really on top of their game and has lost this order already, which is fast, even for them.

When I returned to cycling in 2011, I was 294 lbs, way out of shape, and fearful of getting a flat and having to walk my bike from 3 miles into the woods on bike trails where gates to the park locked shut at dusk.

So I got a cheap pump that clips onto the down tube as well as an extra inner tube, tools, patch kit, and rolled some duct tape on a tool handle in case I had to cover a slit in the tire.

I also got the required tools and rapidly studied YouTube videos on how to adjust derailleurs, disc brakes, fix a broken chain, etc. just in case.

Since then I found out there are no gates on the other side of those parks!

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, jsharr said:

I only have a few bikes and I do not ride that much anymore to be truthful.  Used to ride all the time, but life got in the way.  Intend to start changing that.  4 of those are mine, one is my wife's and the others are the boys, they each have a mtb, we have one hybrid and one BMX.

No automatic alt text available.

I bet you're lame at repairing and maintaining your cycles. :skipping:

• Heart 1