Annoying Neighbor, Hopefully The Last Rant

ChrisL

3 minutes ago, Zackny said:

Annoying neighbours are the worst

Yes, but don't worry, I'm moving soon.

I can't wait for my actual neighbors to start complaining to the HOA about the old livestock trailer sitting in my driveway.  That's my moving trailer and I will laugh so hard if I get a letter from the HOA about it because I don't have to pretend to care anymore.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Back story, one of my responsibilities is to conduct safety meetings.  The next one is scheduled for June.

So she comes into my cube, are you still holding a safety meeting?!?! Before Wednesday? Yeah no we won't be having any safety meetings before I leave.  Well who's going to hold the safety meeting!?!?!? I don't know, maybe you are?  Me, me no YOU are safety not me.

Me fully enjoying seeing her go off the rails... The owner is going to make you safety manager. (Hes not).  Me, me, I have too much on my plate to take on safety, that's why you are here.  Yeah but I wont be here after Wed.  Well either you have a meeting or... Or what, im not having one.....  Well they need to find someone fast,  I'm not doing safety.  Yeah well remember the owner thinks you are.   What, what, no!!!!!

And she storms off and is calling the owner giving him an earful as I type this 

My work is done here!

Wow, you really are annoying!  I was over that www.ownerrantforums.com and your owner was going off about how you bailed out but at least you would not be around to annoy the HR lady any more.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Back story, one of my responsibilities is to conduct safety meetings.  The next one is scheduled for June.

So she comes into my cube, are you still holding a safety meeting?!?! Before Wednesday? Yeah no we won't be having any safety meetings before I leave.  Well who's going to hold the safety meeting!?!?!? I don't know, maybe you are?  Me, me no YOU are safety not me.

Me fully enjoying seeing her go off the rails... The owner is going to make you safety manager. (Hes not).  Me, me, I have too much on my plate to take on safety, that's why you are here.  Yeah but I wont be here after Wed.  Well either you have a meeting or... Or what, im not having one.....  Well they need to find someone fast,  I'm not doing safety.  Yeah well remember the owner thinks you are.   What, what, no!!!!!

And she storms off and is calling the owner giving him an earful as I type this 

My work is done here!

This is pure gold!

• Heart 1