My Daughter

ChrisL

5 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

She's a hottie!  Take's after her mom I'm sure?  :D

Actually not sure who she takes after.  She looks nothing like my wife.  She has my personality for sure but her figure is nothing like my side of the family or my wife's?  Everyone of the girls on both sides are tall, she's only 5'2".

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Actually not sure who she takes after.  She looks nothing like my wife.  She has my personality for sure but her figure is nothing like my side of the family or my wife's?  Everyone of the girls on both sides are tall, she's only 5'2".

Milk man?

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

They look happy!  Your daughter has very long hair..it seems very long hair has come back 2 generations later.  One of my nieces, 16yrs. old, has hair that length...all black. 

It will be a photo that celebrates a milestone in their lives. Usually with dressy dresses at that age, it usually is something to keep for many decades forward.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, shootingstar said:

They look happy!  Your daughter has very long hair..it seems very long hair has come back 2 generations later.  One of my nieces, 16yrs. old, has hair that length...all black. 

It will be a photo that celebrates a milestone in their lives. Usually with dressy dresses at that age, it usually is something to keep for many decades forward.

Her hair is actually short for her. She recently had about 6" trimmed off. It was past her butt and it was bothering her at that length.

17 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

Her hair is actually short for her. She recently had about 6" trimmed off. It was past her butt and it was bothering her at that length.

Very long hair because of the hair weight, is difficult to pin up.

I guess you and wife makes sure she cleaned up the bathroom floor with all her hair after brushing.  My parents kinda were after us..they did have 5 daughters and 1 son... several girls grew long hair past our shoulder blades in our teens. (1970's) .

She probably looks after her hair...long hair requires care to keep it healthy, shiny, etc.