I am slightly more dateable now

Randomguy

8 minutes ago, dotman17 said:

In September, I'm heading out to McCall, Idaho.  I just picked up this baby.

9780982495612-us.jpg

Yay, now you know what you are getting yourself into.

Why do you get up so early? You seem to be about the first American to post in the morning? Then comes Ralph if he's working.

• Heart 1

That book has many, many trails and great info.  Another fantastic place to ride is in Sun Valley.  I did that as a college punk and totally got hooked.  The great think about McCall is it's much more relaxed and not a top tier ski resort.  More solitude, more beauty, less pricey and even closer to home. My wife actually said she wants to retire in Idaho and we haven't even been to the most scenic parts yet.  

22 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I just want a gf, I don’t want to date. 

Ummm, who hijacked RG's account?  This can't be him writing as it is completely contradictory to his whole "You should all get divorced because being alone is so awesome" thread last week.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Randomguy said:

That is far too random.  

You're just a shy guy. :D  Take a house renovation course...maybe a woman or 2 or 3 might enroll.

I met my partner via an evening computer course.  No, I don't remember much...from the course. :)  I also had just bought my home before I met him.  I still lived in my home for several years and he in his..but we spent lots of time together at each other's place.

A sister met her hubby via local running club.

Another sister met her hubby at a university fitness club after work.

You might not be paying attention to obvious places...but yes, things like this are often happenstance..unplanned.