I almost need to change my pants

jsharr

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Damn window washer snuck up on me.  A guy in a bucket chair on a rope 14 stories up can freak you out.

When was the last time you changed your pants? If you think now is a good time then do so. You are old and your bladder is shrinking by the day. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

From behind?  And did what?  :dontknow:

Your story sucks.

They were to my left.  I was working on accounts payable and insurance stuff and all of the sudden there is a man passing by my window going very fast.  

No I remember on the drive in, I saw a broken window a few floors below me.  I stopped and asked Marshall, the security guy at the front desk what happened.  He said the window was cracked already and the building shifted in the wind and the window failed.

I bet the guy going past is part of the removal and replacement team.

I also bet whoever was in that office when the window failed needs a change of pants much more than I do.

I can hear banging and scraping, so I do think they are replacing the window, not cleaning windows.

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

yep.  Used to be on the 24th floor of the building across the street.  Now just on the 14th.  

The tallest building in the city that I live in is 3 stores tall. 

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, BR46 said:

The tallest building in the city that I live in is 3 stores tall. 

This building is 18 floors.  Old building was 26 floors, and is only number 35 of the tallest buildings in Dallas.  Tallest in Dallas is 72 floors, which makes it the 3rd tallest in Texas, 28th in the US and 178th in the world.   Texas is not good at making tall things.  I think this is because you can only stack bullshit so high and then it topples over.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

This building is 18 floors.  Old building was 26 floors, and is only number 35 of the tallest buildings in Dallas.  Tallest in Dallas is 72 floors, which makes it the 3rd tallest in Texas, 28th in the US and 178th in the world.   Texas is not good at making tall things.  I think this is because you can only stack bullshit so high and then it topples over.

So how tall are you?

• Haha 1