The Conservative Squirrel Lawn Service

AirwickWithCheese

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

I use a push mower.  But my lawn is probably around 10K sq ft.  I have neighbors with smaller lawns than mine who have ride mowers.  Seems silly to me.  :dontknow:

Please only interrupt with helpful contributions.  

For the walkbehind, John Deere 36.  I will get one of those skateboard thingies to stand on occasionally.  

• Whatever 1

10 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

We would need Kathryn's house then Dear Kirby. The Conservative Squirrel Lawn Services could be our ticket.  

Since when are you and Kirby an item?  Don't forget, she and I posted the exact same post the other night at almost the exact same time.  That has to mean something!  :nodhead:

• Whatever 1

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Since when are you and Kirby an item?  Don't forget, she and I posted the exact same post the other night at almost the exact same time.  That has to mean something!  :nodhead:

I have been courting Kirby for 6 years. I just invited her to a Wisconsin cabin. I own a start up lawncare company.  

• Whatever 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

You want old, dress as Sherman and just light their yards on fire and stampede their pets.

We will have a reel mower for this. I am quite certain I will use this on Clarendon avenue. I PRAY I get to mow Mrs. McKissick's old estate someday.  :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hey, CheeseDoodle, are you sure you're up for this?  Don't I remember a LF thread about you getting the John Deere stuck in the ditch and the trouble it was to extricate it.......... memories

I am not high on maintenance.   :(

More for the aesthetic and ambiance. 

9 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Hey, CheeseDoodle, are you sure you're up for this?  Don't I remember a LF thread about you getting the John Deere stuck in the ditch and the trouble it was to extricate it.......... memories

I hear @Zackny is looking to replace the schmuck that was supposed to be mowing his yard. 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1