95 year-old man accused of sexual misconduct

MickinMD

Stan Lee - yeah the old head of Marvel Comics and featured guest on The Big Bang Theory - is 95 and is being sued for sexual misconduct that occurred two years ago!

If true, he should get a medal!

The story: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/stan-lee-accused-sexual-misconduct/story?id=54696921

12 hours ago, MickinMD said:

Stan Lee - yeah the old head of Marvel Comics and featured guest on The Big Bang Theory - is 95 and is being sued for sexual misconduct that occurred two years ago!

If true, he should get a medal!

The story: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/stan-lee-accused-sexual-misconduct/story?id=54696921

A nice set of metal bracelets followed by a set of metal bars, a metal cot, and a metal urinal.

Tom

• Heart 1

She said he fondled himself while lying face down. How in the heck could he do that? How many times did she mention in the article about how much money he had? She decided she wanted some of it. If you think you have been assaulted file a report when it happens, not when you find out the guy is rich.

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, Dirtyhip said:

He deserves a medal? That is the stupidest thing for you to say.

You think men abusing women are medal worthy. Women are not toys for mens pleasure. 

:angry:

Sorry if I used the wrong word and I can understand being upset about the abuse of women, but here I was upset about the abuse of - taking advantage of - men.  This story seems to have scam written all over it.

The point was that at 95 and with the poor physical strength you can see in his Big Bang Theory and other appearances., he could NOT abuse her without her consent. She said the first was him lying face down away from her where she couldn't see what she claimed. The second said she was massaging him with her feet and he put his genitals on one of them - even after he was allegedly aware of her concerns and had apologized. Yeah, he's going to abuse a women who would clearly report it! Where were her feet in regard to his genitals for that to happen? This is like that court case the famous F. Lee Bailey defended a couple generations ago where the plaintiff said she, under no duress and free to leave the premises, served her attacker tea after the 4th or 5th rape.

Men's money are not toys for women con artists.

• Haha 1

Just now, Longjohn said:

Go before a jury, they will figure he can afford it, give her all your money.

When room service arrives they either have two servers show of prop the door open as an escape measure.  I can see a witness in the future for in-room massage.  Either that or go to a studio of your choice. 

3 minutes ago, MickinMD said:

The point was that at 95, he could NOT abuse her without her consent.  This is like that court case the famous F. Lee Bailey defended a couple generations ago where the plaintiff said she, under no duress and free to leave the premises, served her attacker tea after the 4th or 5th rape.

Bullshit. There are lots of elderly man that age that get the cops called on them, when they pinch the nurses, or masturbate in front of them.  Sexual abuse takes all kinds of forms.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Hasn't Stan Lee been held, supposedly against his wishes, in his home with some "care giver" for the last few years? How could he molest someone if he hasn't the cognizant, physical capability to leave his own house?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/stan-lee-needs-a-hero-elder-abuse-claims-a-battle-aging-marvel-creator-1101229

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

I apologize for bringing this subject up.  I'm apparently wrong in assuming 93 year-old men don't often do things at the level of abuse. Let's wait and see how the lawsuit plays out.

Winston Smith , report to Room 101 immediately. O'Brian will help you sort this out. 

Couch 

4 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

Bullshit. There are lots of elderly man that age that get the cops called on them, when they pinch the nurses, or masturbate in front of them.  Sexual abuse takes all kinds of forms.  

Ever spend time in a nursing home?  It's not just the elderly men.  And almost none of them know what they are doing.

Not saying this excuses Lee, that's for the lawyers to decide.  Only pointing out that with age comes lack of awareness.  "Intent" becomes a real question.

13 minutes ago, 12string said:

Ever spend time in a nursing home?  It's not just the elderly men.  And almost none of them know what they are doing.

Not saying this excuses Lee, that's for the lawyers to decide.  Only pointing out that with age comes lack of awareness.  "Intent" becomes a real question.

With dementia comes a lack of awareness. If Stan is executing legal documents and acting at 95, I suspect his cognitive faculties are intact.

I wouldn’t be as quick as many in this thread to discount that he could sexually assault a woman who came to his hotel room to give him a massage.

7 hours ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

With dementia comes a lack of awareness. If Stan is executing legal documents and acting at 95, I suspect his cognitive faculties are intact.

I wouldn’t be as quick as many in this thread to discount that he could sexually assault a woman who came to his hotel room to give him a massage.

I also wouldn't be too quick to hang him.  #dueprocess 

1 hour ago, shootingstar said:

Mick it's not funny/worth seeing it as medal worthy.

My partner kept his children away from his stepfather when his stepfather got elderly.....and strangely more violent.  Meaning he would grab a girl's hand too hard.  

It was an unfortunate choice of words.  That is all.