Went to the heart doc yesterday

2Far

EKG - no changes.

Blood work - not back yet, he was a little annoyed with them.

Weight down 3 pounds, going in the right direction.

He was a little concerned about my low heart rate (40), thinks maybe I need to have another sleep study done to rule in/out Apnea as a cause. I haven't been back to the sleep center in prolly 5 years. OOPS. My HR has always been low, the RC in B'ham used to make me run up/down the stairs to get it high enough to meet their requirements (60, IIRC).

Good luck with the blood work, etc.!  I had three chest X-rays in Feb to rule out lung problems and will have a physical May 4 to rule out heart problems for what I considered unusual shortness of breath, which has virtually disappeared over the last two months. I may have been to extended inactivity due to my shoulder and lots of sinus and bronchitis trouble in the Winter.

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

Good luck with the blood work, etc.!  I had three chest X-rays in Feb to rule out lung problems and will have a physical May 4 to rule out heart problems for what I considered unusual shortness of breath, which has virtually disappeared over the last two months. I may have been to extended inactivity due to my shoulder and lots of sinus and bronchitis trouble in the Winter.

Blood work oughta be OK. I'm on this high dollar meds that I pick up samples 2/month, but they don't always have samples & my travel schedule doesn't lend itself for getting up to their inconvenient office & picking it up.

1 hour ago, 2Far said:

I'm on this high dollar meds

Sounds like my Zyclara, a zyclara pump lasts me about a month. I use it for actinic keratosis and certain types of skin cancer. I buy it out of Keystone Pharmacy with a $40.00 copay.

Zyclara

IMIQUIMOD cream is used to treat external genital or anal warts. It is also used to treat other skin conditions such as actinic keratosis and certain types of skin cancer. The lowest GoodRx price for the most common version of Zyclara is around $1,232.08, 18% off the average retail price of $1,517.37. Compare immune response modifiers.

56 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

Sounds like my Zyclara, a zyclara pump lasts me about a month. I use it for actinic keratosis and certain types of skin cancer. I buy it out of Keystone Pharmacy with a $40.00 copay.

Zyclara

IMIQUIMOD cream is used to treat external genital or anal warts. It is also used to treat other skin conditions such as actinic keratosis and certain types of skin cancer. The lowest GoodRx price for the most common version of Zyclara is around $1,232.08, 18% off the average retail price of $1,517.37. Compare immune response modifiers.

Yeah, I was in the pre-release trial for it (Praluent). I was told by the drug rep that it was about $750/dose, two doses per month.

• Awesome 1