Rotten Egg Smell?

jsharr

2 minutes ago, dotman17 said:

That sounds disgustingly delicious.  I bet your breath is real joy too.

Its originally Danish but the Swedish have fallen in love with it too. Its called Senapssås there. Here we just call it Herring in Mustard. I personally like Beach Cliff brand. A roll top tin runs about $2 and is glorious with saltines. It smells awful at first but then you end up associating the smell with the good taste and mitigates.

33 minutes ago, goldendesign said:

Its originally Danish but the Swedish have fallen in love with it too. Its called Senapssås there. Here we just call it Herring in Mustard. I personally like Beach Cliff brand. A roll top tin runs about $2 and is glorious with saltines. It smells awful at first but then you end up associating the smell with the good taste and mitigates.

The idea of eating oiled fish out of a can was effing disgusting to me.  I spent 35 years avoiding that crap.  Then I tried it.  Egad. Tasty indeed.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, dotman17 said:

The idea of eating oiled fish out of a can was effing disgusting to me.  I spent 35 years avoiding that crap.  Then I tried it.  Egad. Tasty indeed.

I've spent more than 62 years successfully avoiding that crap.  No sense tempting fate.  Egad.... yuck!

Oiled fish in cans make great carp bait. 

3 hours ago, goldendesign said:

That is why I no longer eat pickled herring in mustard sauce at work. I would have to take a walk and crop dust random cubicle wings. 

I’ll put “cheap draft beer and pickled eggs” up against that, any day.

I have a C&D letter from the EPA to prove it.

• Haha 1