How did you hear of SWC?

Dottleshead

SW spamming the LF even before his kickoff as I remember.  I was already in a minor feud with the mod at the LF.  I was looking for any exit.  The decision was an easy one.  (not to mention that they screwed up the LF software....... again)

7 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

SW spamming the LF even before his kickoff as I remember.  I was already in a minor feud with the mod at the LF.  I was looking for any exit.  The decision was an easy one.  (not to mention that they screwed up the LF software....... again)

Jsharr said you were banned.....

8 minutes ago, Zackny said:

Jsharr said you were banned.....

No.  I was threatened with a suspension for goings on over in The OG forum but never banned (those organic peeps had no sense of humor when it came to Monsanto and Round-Up). 

SW is the only one that banned me.  That's how he got the title Evil in Evil Forum Commander.....

• Heart 2

I got sent a mysterious photo of someone's "junk" and I decided I ought to track the dude down and tell him to buzz off. 

Six months in, despite quite a few dick pics discretely PM'ed to me, I still haven't seen a match.  I'm worried this ordeal is gonna drag on way longer than hoped.

Tom

I was raised in Texas in the 60s and 70s where football ruled.  High school and college both.  All the good Texas teams played in the SWC.  It was glorious.  You could drive to Dallas, or Austin or College Station or Houston or Lubbock or even Waco and watch two Texas teams battle it out.  Granted the Longhorns were always top of the heap, but the Aggies were okay most years. 

And since all my family that went to college went to a Southwest Conference school, I guess I heard of the SWC from my Dad first.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I was raised in Texas in the 60s and 70s where football ruled.  High school and college both.  All the good Texas teams played in the SWC.  It was glorious.  You could drive to Dallas, or Austin or College Station or Houston or Lubbock or even Waco and watch two Texas teams battle it out.  Granted the Longhorns were always top of the heap, but the Aggies were okay most years. 

And since all my family that went to college went to a Southwest Conference school, I guess I heard of the SWC from my Dad first.

I am probably one of few who understand this.

6 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I knew of the split in the LF but I hung on over there for a couple of years. I got tired of one ass swipe in particular  and his political rants and overall dickhead  behavior so made the switch.

You all have been cool to me here 

But I followed you!  BWAHAHAHA!!!  :whistle:

Tom

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I got sent a mysterious photo of someone's "junk" and I decided I ought to track the dude down and tell him to buzz off. 

Six months in, despite quite a few dick pics discretely PM'ed to me, I still haven't seen a match.  I'm worried this ordeal is gonna drag on way longer than hoped.

Tom

So this is you on the left?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MickinMD said:

As the LF began to tear itself apart over at bicycling.com, some members kept referencing how pleasant it was at "the other site."  A little searching brought me here.

That's us, we are "pleasant". If we are not pleasant the square one locks us in his basement with the RFW until we are. I'm here because I got an invite from square, LF's software sucked and so did their forum bullies. I posted both places for awhile but LF just got worse and worser without the pleasant input from those that had deserted the LF.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

My parole officer makes me come at least twice a week.

The origin story:

Maximum security prison, SW was in the cell next to me.  He kept repeating over and over, "If I ever get out of here, I am gonna start a forum.  Not a piece of crap forum like Rodale's, but a forum where organic gardeners can come and tell us to fuck off themselves, rather than cry to some ass-face moderator if they don't like us".

True story.

• Heart 1