What kind of bullshit moderation is this?

Wilbur

A group of cyclist get plowed down a year ago and we are all praying for retribution for all.

A group of pedestrians, almost double the numbers, plowed down two days ago and we allow the discussion to become political and a second thread of ridicule for the perps cause. 

Get a grip on things folks. Or maybe you don't give a shit about foreigners... 

• Heart 2

i missed the thread you're referencing, Wilbur. but I'm sorry if it seemed like we weren't respectful to the tragedy.  The loss of life like that is horrible, and the closer it is to home, the easier it is to relate to the possibility that we or our friends and family could be impacted.

• Heart 2

17 minutes ago, Kirby said:

i missed the thread you're referencing

I didn’t but I didn’t know what the term was nor what the reference was.  If it had been reported when posted instead of hours later it would have been dealt with hours earlier.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

A group of cyclist get plowed down a year ago and we are all praying for retribution for all.

A group of pedestrians, almost double the numbers, plowed down two days ago and we allow the discussion to become political and a second thread of ridicule for the perps cause. 

I've noticed a touch of callousness on the forum. Anything for a laugh, it's just the internet.

The audience here isn't big enough to hide crass comments when something serious happens.

On a personal level or snagged off the news.    

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I meant no offense if it the thread of which i think.  I thought it was ridiculing the stupid fringe group, not the senseless killing.  I did not equate the idea behind the two threads to be the same.

40 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I meant no offense if it the thread of which i think.  I thought it was ridiculing the stupid fringe group, not the senseless killing.  I did not equate the idea behind the two threads to be the same.

The OP made a direct tie to the Toronto murders which is why I suggested it be moved to P&R.  You did or said nothing inappropriate.

I don't know about "did" actually.  Were you wearing pants? :)