Perhaps you would care to identify?

AirwickWithCheese

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

That's marvelous!   We just got a Sans Souci Aldis and that German crap grocery store near me.   :angry:

Yes.  Aldi opened about a mile from me a year ago and Lidl opened a few blocks away from Aldi a few months ago.  For some reason, they seem to locate near each other.

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Yes.  Aldi opened about a mile from me a year ago and Lidl opened a few blocks away from Aldi a few months ago.  For some reason, they seem to locate near each other.

I hate them both. I would trade both for 1 Piggly Wiggly

3 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I just learned myself how to search with pictures, so I knows the answer. :skipping:

Isn't the internet amazing?  Suppose someone showed you that picture 25 years ago and asked you to find out who it was?  Think of the time and work involved.  Now, I can find it in five seconds.

• Awesome 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Road Runner said:

Isn't the internet amazing.  Suppose someone showed you that picture 25 years ago and asked you to find out who it was?  Think of the time and work involved.  Now, I can find it in five seconds.

I remember calling the librarians to find out things like this.  Damn I got old!  :D

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Isn't the internet amazing?  Suppose someone showed you that picture 25 years ago and asked you to find out who it was?  Think of the time and work involved.  Now, I can find it in five seconds.

The internet killed Kmart and Columbia House Records.   :(

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I hate them both. I would trade both for 1 Piggly Wiggly

I don't hate them, but I don't see the big deal, either.  I'm happy with my Food Lion and Walmart.  Yes, I grocery shop at Walmart.  They have very good prices on lots of things.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I don't hate them, but I don't see the big deal, either.  I'm happy with my Food Lion and Walmart.  Yes, I grocery shop at Walmart.  They have very good prices on lots of things.

I do hate Walmart. Not as much as Aldi and Lidle or whatever but people there stand too close to you in the checkout line. Damn animals. 

5 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I disagree.  @UglyBob,  @Randomguy, and Wilbur was a long shot. Kirby and Aire possibilities. 

You no way in Sheol.   :)

I don't need to UTFG for this one. I won't give away his name, but one of my favorite quotes from him is, "If you can't annoy somebody, there is little point in writing."

Let's just say I make a lot of points when I write...

• Awesome 2