You don't spend $65 for a pump head ...

donkpow

Question

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Reverend_Maynard said:

Seriously?  :blink:

The one that is already on the pump that cost you half of what just this pump head costs.

I've got a pump that still works but the head is giving me problems. I can get a replacement head for under a dollar from China. I'm just wondering if there is a pump head that gives excellent service at a reasonable price. I am also considering purchasing an electric inflator and would like to adapt it to bicycle use.

7 minutes ago, donkpow said:

I've got a pump that still works but the head is giving me problems. I can get a replacement head for under a dollar from China. I'm just wondering if there is a pump head that gives excellent service at a reasonable price. I am also considering purchasing an electric inflator and would like to adapt it to bicycle use.

This thread took a weird turn.  I think I'm being swindled!

Just now, Reverend_Maynard said:

This thread took a weird turn.  I think I'm being swindled!

Sorry, that's how it started with me. I saw those expensive heads and glanced through the reviews. If it's a good head, okay. If not, I will continue looking for a style of head that is better suited for my needs. Prestacycle, for example, has screw on heads for both Shrader and presta. Along with some quick release heads.