Glitches when writing

onbike1939

There is an infuriating fault which happens when composing posts. Attempts to highlight and move/paste result in a disappearance of the words involved and these cannot be resurrected. I have lost absolute jewels...jewels I tell you..which should have been preserved for posterity and it's a scandal....oh yes.

6 hours ago, onbike1939 said:

There is an infuriating fault which happens when composing posts. Attempts to highlight and move/paste result in a disappearance of the words involved and these cannot be resurrected. I have lost absolute jewels...jewels I tell you..which should have been preserved for posterity and it's a scandal....oh yes.

Sorry ?‍♂️

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I have a similar issue in that the forum software corrupts my words by using them and punctuating them incorrectly.  :whistle:

The software doesn't like the European u.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 3:29 AM, onbike1939 said:

See my comment above.

If you do something to a block of text such as format it into italics or copy and paste it to somewhere, make sure that you re-establish your cursor beyond the end of the text.  If you do not, then whole blocks of gems will disappear as if they were never there.

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

If you do something to a block of text such as format it into italics or copy and paste it to somewhere, make sure that you re-establish your cursor beyond the end of the text.  If you do not, then whole blocks of gems will disappear as if they were never there.

Thanks for that as I think that may have been happening to me. So many treasures gone never to be regained....it's a tragedy.

Must these treasures be buried undisturbed

as in some Pharaoh's dusty tomb

until some gentle hand in time unknown

reveals them to the world’s adoring gaze.

• 2 months later...