I went shopping after work

petitepedal

A "Goodwill Sale" drop off a clothing item and get 25% (or 30%) off the purchase of another item.

I like this sale cos...it is good on perfume which is never on sale. It is also good on..some lingerie which also is seldom on sale...

I looked at winter coat and jackets...and was not happy with the fit...I think I will work harder on the diet. Also the coat I liked was not included in the sale because it was already as low as they would mark it (this week)..AND DAMN why should I pay $140 for a coat and then have to take it to be altered because the sleeves are too long. The sales lady said "did you try a petite"..DUH...it was a petite.

Looks like I will have to work harder on the diet...

A "Goodwill Sale" drop off a clothing item and get 25% (or 30%) off the purchase of another item.

I like this sale cos...it is good on perfume which is never on sale. It is also good on..some lingerie which also is seldom on sale...

I looked at winter coat and jackets...and was not happy with the fit...I think I will work harder on the diet. Also the coat I liked was not included in the sale because it was already as low as they would mark it (this week)..AND DAMN why should I pay $140 for a coat and then have to take it to be altered because the sleeves are too long. The sales lady said "did you try a petite"..DUH...it was a petite.

Looks like I will have to work harder on the diet...

$140 at Goodwill?  Were you at the Beverly Hills Goodwill?  I didn't pay that much for my Eddie Bauer First Ascent jacket.