I love, love, LOVE the new emoticon listing

Dirtyhip

17 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Unfortunately, by doing this, if you resize them on your own, it will be overridden by the new preset size.  I am looking into fixing this.

If anyone tried to resize them they should lose their priviledge Shirley.

25 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Remarkable improvement! :) 

Yup, it was done with CSS, which will not work.  I am looking into having someone build me something, possibly with JavaScript, that may allow for larger default sizes, along with allowing the user to edit them if they wish.  For now we are stuck with the slightly larger ones.

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Wise guy.  Still trying.  I can make them all a little bigger, but no one seems to know how to make them all a little bigger, and user resizable.

You put too much into this.  How about "here are your choices, use them or don't".

• Heart 2
  • Whatever 1

Just now, Wilbur said:

You put too much into this.  How about "here are your choices, use them or don't".

There is that.  I am not a CSS person, other people who use this software are trying to find a solution.  I'd like them to be resizeable, but for now at least they are a little bigger.

Just now, Road Runner said:

@Square Wheels, is there a way to put the original smilies at the top of the drop down instead of at the very bottom?  When I want to use the original and best emojis, I have to scroll down about a mile to get to them.  Just asking.  :)

I'm tired of your womanizing and complaining.  

• Whatever 1

43 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

There is that.  I am not a CSS person, other people who use this software are trying to find a solution.  I'd like them to be resizeable, but for now at least they are a little bigger.

Block the emoji and then use the font size drop down ?

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

@Square Wheels, is there a way to put the original smilies at the top of the drop down instead of at the very bottom?  When I want to use the original and best emojis, I have to scroll down about a mile to get to them.  Just asking.  :)

Not that I have access to, I asked the vendor if it can be done.

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Block the emoji and then use the font size drop down ?

Lemme try that.

?