Demotion and inevitable downgrade of RG as our forum cad

AirwickWithCheese

For years RG has been our forum womanizing cad. Reputation was well earned and given for a lifetime achievement award. 

However, he just doesn't have it anymore. His last 2 dozen dates have ended in excuses and failure. Now he's more apt to post pizza and elevator threads than sexual conquest posts. Even my beautiful goddaughter can't win him enough points with the 15,000,000 single mothers of New York for him to score. He's even employed now. 

Breathing and employed in NYC should equate to a black book with no empty pages. Sadly, the writing is on the wall for RG. 

It's over.     :(

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, AirwickYongRulao said:

For years RG has been our forum womanizing cad. Reputation was well earned and given for a lifetime achievement award. 

However, he just doesn't have it anymore. His last 2 dozen dates have ended in excuses and failure. Now he's more apt to post pizza and elevator threads than sexual conquest posts. Even my beautiful goddaughter can't win him enough points with the 15,000,000 single mothers of New York for him to score. He's even employed now. 

Breathing and employed in NYC should equate to a black book with no empty pages. Sadly, the writing is on the wall for RG. 

Fine talk for Art Modell, I don't have a football team to up and move, you see.

I have a date tonight, and the date from two days ago kept touching my leg and arm.  I resisted, I know I shouldn't have.

• Whatever 1

2 minutes ago, Rick5234 said:

He has a kid now.  That will scare the bejeezes out of anyone...

Not in his case. My goddaughter has a smile that puts out more energy than Tesla's death ray. She should be the ultimate chick magnet yet he fails.    :(

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, AirwickYongRulao said:

Now we know that it was Wilbur that was the main draw for the Colorado waitress. RG, please do not get upset with me for speaking truth to knowledge.    :(

She should have leaped over Wilbur to get to me, I am not sure what happened.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

She should have leaped over Wilbur to get to me, I am not sure what happened.

I am. 

It's over my friend. You had a nice run. It's time for you to settle. Never again will you win the likes of RW.   :(   

British women, at least the 1,000,000s of London streetwalkers might be an option worth considering.   

28 minutes ago, AirwickYongRulao said:

I now nominate  @bikeman564™  to replace RG. It's always a difficult decision to bench your Tom Brady but in this case we waited a few years too late and we're now dealing with a Billy Kilmer.    :(

does this mean I need to date many women and fap alot?

14 minutes ago, AirwickYongRulao said:

I am. 

It's over my friend. You had a nice run. It's time for you to settle. Never again will you win the likes of RW.   :(   

British women, at least the 1,000,000s of London streetwalkers might be an option worth considering.   

Or Irish women. 

Just now, AirwickYongRulao said:

Be sensitive Wilbur. She was a mighty fine looking woman. I now predict our bikeman will use this huge failure to launch him into a life of depravity much like RG.  

I think she ran against him for BC President.  You know how dirty those high falutin politics go.

• Heart 1

Just now, Road Runner said:

So, first we lose our radical but funny Nate, then we lose our hotties,@Redfacedwalrusand @SuzieQ, and now our stud RG is being put out to pasture?   :(

I guess this means we need to hone up on our knitting and laundry threads.   :( 

Kirby is annoyed at me so I doubled down and went after RG. Sometimes being Cheese is lonely.     :(

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, AirwickYongRulao said:

However, he just doesn't have it anymore. His last 2 dozen dates have ended in excuses and failure.

11 hours ago, Randomguy said:

More like I don't want to get involved with difficult people at this point.

...I can still dimly remember my own "too much crazy" epiphany. :runcirclsmiley:@Randomguy, I salute you.  This is not the end, but a new beginning.:)

• Heart 1