You can ruin anything with math

jsharr

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

That is why your fellow Texican GWB put it on the axxess of eville along with Iran and Iraq and North Korea. :D

I am pretty sure that Reagan hated it as well.  Most Republicans are against math in principle.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Only complaint here is the math is flawed. There is no implied definite integral shown. This should be an indefinite integral at best. 

Therefore the Maxima would result in a rewriting of the initial problem => (71(z^2)/36)+C

Or if you use the definitive 0-1 range then you do get a solution of approximately => 2.22

58 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I told you before that Sheldon and Leonard are homages to the producer of The Andy Griffith show, right?  I find that very comforting, the modern paying homage to the old that paved the way for it. :)

Sheldon and Leonard are pretty much the opposites of Andy and Barney.  :)

20 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I just want a mathing check

1 hour ago, goldendesign said:

Therefore the Maxima would result in a rewriting of the initial problem => (71(z^2)/36)+C

Or if you use the definitive 0-1 range then you do get a solution of approximately => 2.22

2 hours ago, goldendesign said:

Only complaint here is the math is flawed. There is no implied definite integral shown. This should be an indefinite integral at best. 

I also couldn't figure out why z was going from 0 to 1.  The derivative is, of course, 71/16, which is a pretty steep slope for wherever z is going. May it was assumed the function is only linear for 1 unit.

• Awesome 1

3 hours ago, goldendesign said:

Well, there's your problem.  It's a Silverado, not a Maxima.  Chevy's are American, you're applying Japanese math to it.  

• Heart 2