Weiner attack!!!!

BuffJim

This lady got killed by Datsuns, which I think are called Nissans now:

http://www.kansas.com/news/nation-world/national/article211164094.html

Tracy Garcia, 52, of Oklahoma, was attacked and killed by seven of her neighbor's small dogs near her home outside of Ardmore.

Tracy Garcia, 52, of Oklahoma, was attacked and killed by seven of her neighbor's small dogs near her home outside of Ardmore. Screen capture Facebook
Tracy Garcia, 52, of Oklahoma, was attacked and killed by seven of her neighbor's small dogs near her home outside of Ardmore. Screen capture Facebook

National

Woman mauled to death by seven 'very short-legged dogs' in attack near Oklahoma home

By Kaitlyn Alanis

kalanis@wichitaeagle.com

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

May 15, 2018 11:50 AM

Updated 4 hours 8 minutes ago

Seven small dogs — all with legs shorter than an adult's hand — mauled an Oklahoma woman to death while she was outside of her home last week.

Tracy Garcia, 52, of Ardmore, was attacked by her neighbor's dogs on Thursday and died from her injuries, KTEN reported.

One of the seven dogs was shot after charging at a deputy who was responding to the attack, KXII reported. The other six dogs were taken to Westwood Veterinary Hospital, where they were euthanized at the owners request.

Shelter co-director Tena Layton told The Daily Ardmoreite that six of the dogs were about one year old, and the seventh one — about three years old — was possibly the pack's mother.

• Confused 1

Wow. I guess seven is enough to stop you from running away!

When I was walking my brother's 72-lb dog, I saw a woman walking two very strange looking dogs with short legs and small bodies but oversized heads and looked kind of like this Australian Terrier:

135268720_AustralianTerrier.jpg.bfa0dce954f8d26ae4ced102e0c5134e.jpg

She had them on leashes that included bits in their mouths. I asked her what they were and she replied too quick for me to catch the name and said she couldn't stop and talk because she was training the dogs.

I hope we cross paths again.

• Heart 1