Where is everyone?

petitepedal

I have been at an agility trial with Lindy and when not there at the hospital and then home of a student's family.  Hug your babies tight tonight.  Another bright star in the heavens and another set of parents left to grieve.

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Airehead said:

Now I am trying to catch up on the wedding.

If you get BBC America, they're still showing highlights non-stop.   I'm so sorry you had another loss today.  I don't know where you find your strength, but I'm sure the families' appreciate your concern and kindness.

• Heart 1

• 9 months later...
On 5/19/2018 at 8:08 AM, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Isn;t it over now?  I am enjoying a nice lazy rainy day.  Shirley Manson and some Garbage coming up. :)  They are coming to Philly later this year - trying to decide whether to go or not.

Missed them! Why didn't you bastards remind me last year?  Sheesh!

On 5/19/2018 at 10:53 PM, Kirby said:

If you get BBC America, they're still showing highlights non-stop.   I'm so sorry you had another loss today.  I don't know where you find your strength, but I'm sure the families' appreciate your concern and kindness.

Wtf are you guys talking about?

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Wtf are you guys talking about?

Granted it was a year ago, but I was telling Aire that she could watch re-runs of the Prince Harry/Meghan Markle wedding on BBC America channel.   She missed the original airing because she was busy being  a caring person and supporting a family who'd had a tragic loss.