Deadpool 2

maddmaxx

I am a big fan, and I loved it.

I could see where other could say it was a boring or not good movie, but you have to remember to look for everything he does.

I laughed that he signed the wheeties box with the name Ryan Renolds

2 minutes ago, KrAzY said:

I am a big fan, and I loved it.

I could see where other could say it was a boring or not good movie, but you have to remember to look for everything he does.

I laughed that he signed the wheeties box with the name Ryan Renolds

That's why I said you had to be a big fan and you need to have the unspoken backround in mind at all times.  If you don't have that, it's just junk compared to most marvel movies.  It is obviously the property of a different studio.

18 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

That's why I said you had to be a big fan and you need to have the unspoken backround in mind at all times.  If you don't have that, it's just junk compared to most marvel movies.  It is obviously the property of a different studio.

I heard that it's not the studio, but mostly Deadpool is known for his shenanigans and he is a Merc with a mouth. 

Ryan Renolds had it somewhere written he wanted it all basically to be fun, cheeky, and like the comics. People love Deadpool because of his uncanny persona. 

Here is where my massive disappointment was.....I think I was holding out too much hope that they would introduce Lady Death in this movie. 

It took me three tries to complete Deadpool. I imagine Deadpool 2 will equal or exceed that amount.  Same with Logan. Haven't bothered to fully watch a bunch of these Marvel movies. :(  Pretty much "boring" due to the overload of stuff going on (crazy, eh!).  Iron Man and even Captain America are a bit more "paced" and have somewhat reasonable plot lines, but the Avengers movies seem just overkill.  The last Spiderman actually seemed better than all but the original. 

Anyway, eventually - six months from now - it will be in regular rotation in HBO and I'll catch it in installments :D 

Keep in mind, I actually thought Deadpool was pretty good, just not really "sit down and devote two straight hours" good.

Tom    

1 hour ago, Indy said:

YOU FORGOT THE SPOILER WARNING!!!

No major spoilers are given. Just disappointed comments.. :)

i just watched the movie a second time.. it gets better the second time through. More to see and understand