Why I admire Petite

Kirby

53 minutes ago, Kirby said:

In honor of Petite's birthday, I thought I'd mention a few of her many admirable attributes that make her such a valuable forum member and friend. 

She's always up for an adventure - whether it's an adventurous bike ride or a driving tour around the country, Petite's up for an adventure and shares it all with us.

She keeps her sense of humor- even if she's being eaten by no-seeums or other items, she can see the absurdity of the situation.

She's a friend to all - She makes a difference to all the people at the living facility where she works and befriends all her neighbors.  I couldn't tell you the names of any of my neighbors.

She's a great host - when I was in St Paul she took the day off to show me all around and take me to our favorite tea place - even though the temperature was below zero!  She even gave me a scarf to help keep me warm.

She has a great attitude - She can always see the positive side of a situation.

Happy Birthday, Petite and thanks for adding to the family feeling at the forum!  :loveshower:

This is all very nice Kirby.  :) 

• Heart 1

On 5/20/2018 at 6:34 PM, donkpow said:

She is a good person. What little I know of her, I have enjoyed her company on the other forum and here. It's too bad @Wilbur doesn't treat her right.

On 5/20/2018 at 7:11 PM, Wilbur said:

I don't treat anybody right.  What does that even mean? :)