I need extra love today

Randomguy

4 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...what in god's name is a McGriddle ?

Heaven on earth, son!

First you take two greasy, fake-syrup infused pancakes, slap on some bacon or sausage, then eggs of a sort, and then cheese.  Then you wrap it in something that soaks up and transfers the grease to your hands, put it in a bag, then they hand it to the person they expect to be dead by morning from eating it.

They are yummy.

Image result for mcgriddle

5 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...can you get it with only the egg whites, not the yolks ?

I wonder, I wouldn't want them to taste too heavy!

One homeless guy in particular acted like I just cured cancer and was being carried around by Jesus, it was over the top (but I really appreciated it!).  Several didn't even say thanks, but I think they had other things they were concentrating on, and everyone else said thanks and smiled a bit.  It was nice.

• Heart 3

It is getting very common for me to see unopened food and drink left at the corners where the pan handlers hang out.  People try to do something nice and sadly, the gift is left to rot, since it cannot be used to feed an addiction.

I hope you sat with each person and made them eat the McGriddle.

3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I googled "egg white troll" and that came up.  Page is trolling RG you see and I could not let it stand.

2 minutes ago, Dottie said:

So it's a Texas thing??

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I prefer your orignal version "thang".  But yes, all Texans have some sort of egg white separator.  I use the water bottle trick.

Oh, I'm sorry.  I see you mentioned you were countering Paige.  This makes perfect sense.  Carry on.

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

I prefer your orignal version "thang".  But yes, all Texans have some sort of egg white separator.  I use the water bottle trick.

I call bullshit. I do not have a separation device. The yolk is the best part! 

• Heart 1