My manager's manager (who was my former manager) is no longer going to be my manager's manager

Dottleshead

So I can honestly say the guy was the best manager I've ever had in this industry -- and I've been doing this grind for 20+ years now.  He's bailing ship and I'm going to miss him.  The guy's a stud and is a Stanford grad and I don't think he backed down from things he really believed in... which is my concern.  I believed in his vision and he absolutely was trying to make things for the better.  Now it feels like the rays of sunshine are giving way to the dark clouds.  The dark side may be winning out and that pisses me off because it may motivate me to leave.  I hate interviewing and interviews in the tech industry are grueling.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...keep your head down, your mouth shut, and soldier on.  

That's what I'm going to do... until they ask me to put a chip on my forehead.  Then I'm going to call Kazabooboo.  I read Micheganders are immune to Satan.  He'll know what to do.

I interview great over the phone and get the people to want to hire me on the spot.. now sitting in front of them is a different story.. I hate one on one/two interviews.. 

I can hold my tounge and sweet talk like no other over a phone.. in person I lead with sarcasm and brutal honesty. 

If I don't like something.. I'll damn sure let someone know their place. Made me a great foreman, but horrible new person!

2 minutes ago, Dottie said:

That's what I'm going to do... until they ask me to put a chip on my forehead.  Then I'm going to call Kazabooboo.  I read Micheganders are immune to Satan.  He'll know what to do.

He just took a new job as a chip installer.

• Heart 1